`Remember me on this computer` option
- Special junior Futsal ball
- 25% lighter than adult balls (350g)
- Lower bounce
- Butyl bladder for low loss of air pressure
- Material: PU 25%, Rubber 25 %, PES 30 % Viscose 20%
Ball construction Standard:
32 hexagonal panels stitched together to form a round ball.
The joint-protecting alternative for children younger than 12 years of age. The passion for football starts early. It must be treated with care. And gentleness on the joints. The usage of LITE balls in the childrens group is the perfect alternative up to the age of 12.
LITE balls are, as the name suggests, a much lighter alternative compared to normal adult footballs. The advantage? The players can learn ball handling skills with real-sized footballs at the early age of 7, without endangering the ankles due to their heavy weight.
uhlsport LITE balls are available in 2 different weights and sizes. Usage is recommended as follows:
- For the junior/Bambini group up to 7 years of age: 290g, measurements: 63,5 - 66cm
- For junior players of 7 to 10 years of age: 290g, measurements: 68 - 70cm
- For the junior players of 11 to 12 years of age: 350g, measurements: 68 - 70cm
- Junior players from 12 years and more: 410 - 450g, measurements: 68 - 70cm
Are you going to buy Uhlsport Medusa Anteo 350 Lite? All the products from Uhlsport have the best quality so that you can enjoy your activities without any complications. Place your order of Uhlsport Medusa Anteo 350 Lite and receive it in a few days. Our aim at goalinn is to make good deals accessible to all. We have a large offering of football equipment and life style items that is unique.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE