`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
- Special junior Futsal ball
- 25% lighter than adult balls (350g)
- Lower bounce
- Butyl bladder for low loss of air pressure
- Material: PU 25%, Rubber 25 %, PES 30 % Viscose 20%
Ball construction Standard:
32 hexagonal panels stitched together to form a round ball.
The joint-protecting alternative for children younger than 12 years of age. The passion for football starts early. It must be treated with care. And gentleness on the joints. The usage of LITE balls in the childrens group is the perfect alternative up to the age of 12.
LITE balls are, as the name suggests, a much lighter alternative compared to normal adult footballs. The advantage? The players can learn ball handling skills with real-sized footballs at the early age of 7, without endangering the ankles due to their heavy weight.
uhlsport LITE balls are available in 2 different weights and sizes. Usage is recommended as follows:
- For the junior/Bambini group up to 7 years of age: 290g, measurements: 63,5 - 66cm
- For junior players of 7 to 10 years of age: 290g, measurements: 68 - 70cm
- For the junior players of 11 to 12 years of age: 350g, measurements: 68 - 70cm
- Junior players from 12 years and more: 410 - 450g, measurements: 68 - 70cm
Are you looking for materials from Uhlsport and specially Uhlsport Medusa Anteo 350 Lite? At goalinn, you can find a complete list of Balls products and football accessories. Place all your orders through our online store goalinn. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special football promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE