`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Salming Viper is a fast paced agile shoe with a low profile and excellent stability characteristics. It incorporates the very best of Salming Indoor shoe technologies and then some. If you?re a fan of the Salming Race model you will find the Viper lower and with less cushioning in the fore-foot area, enabling a more close-to-the court feel plus a lighter and more breathable upper. The construction has its origin in the Salming Running shoe product range, where it has been very well received with its three layer system where the unique Salming ExoSkeleton? keeps the foot in the right position during lateral movements and high performance activities. Agile, fast paced with a low profile ? The Viper.
- Stack: 20 mm center of heel14 mm ball of foot
- Midsole: RunLite?
- Outsole: XR110?
- Lining: Mesh
- Weight: 324 g
- Drop: 6 mm
- An increased radius on the inner side of the outer sole, facilitates rolling the foot inwards and toe push off. Reaching for that stop ball in squash or covering a shot in floorball is made easier with the RollBar? technology.
- Torsion Guide System. The distance from heel to the ball of the foot (62% of the shoe) has been designed with extra stability, which ends in the so-called ?ballet? line, a 75° angle. In front of the 75° line, we have equipped the shoe with greater flexibility to stimulate the foot?s natural movements. TGS 62/75 takes all of the gait cycle criteria into consideration. At the same time, it softens the strains caused by friction during lateral movements. The shoe bends in exactly the right places, stimulating the foot?s natural lateral and forward movements.
- The exo skeleton design stabilizes the foot for lateral movements and reduces pressure at the MTP joints (Metatarsophalangeal joints). It is important to keep the foot stable medio-lateral, avoiding friction and side forces in the soft parts of the foot sole, especially underneath the forefoot.
- To stabilize and fixate the heel, which is key to providing a great fit and comfort, we have developed a new anatomical Ergo Heel Cup that is slightly longer than the average heel cup.
- Lateral Movement Stabilizer - an especially designed light weight integrated dual torsion unit that supports the foot during fast and irregular lateral movements.
- The midsole features a special High Abrasion Injection EVA - RunLite? - designed to create a nice feel for the court. It is light and responds to the surface from the very first step.
- In order to help you control all of this cornering performance, our XR110 outer sole has an extra sticky developed compound!
- Fast lateral stops expose the foot to the risk to roll over outwards, causing injuries. LMS+ (Lateral Movement Stabilizer Plus) is a unique design with a positive angle of 11° that prevents the foot from rolling over outwards.
Discover all the Men´s shoes products that you can find at goalinn like Salming Viper 4. Buy now Salming Viper 4 and save a lot of money on Handball products. In addition, with the quality that is backed up by the brand Salming it will be the perfect purchase. Do you already know that you can find Salming Viper 4 and other sports in our football store? Thanks to goalinn, you can now see a massive choice of Men´s shoes item ideal for every sport imaginable.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU