`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
A lightweight shoe with excellent sliding characteristics and maximized flexibility. The sliding area is padded and powered with a very durable polyester nylon which provides excellent sliding properties no matter the quality of the floor surface. Divided outer sole for maximized flexibility. Asymmetrical lacing covered by an exo tongue construction that keeps the lacing in place and protected throughout the game.
- Weight: 270 g (UK 9)
- Midsole: Cushioning Foam
- Outsole: XR110?
- Lining: Mesh
An increased radius on the inner side of the outer sole, facilitates rolling the foot inwards and toe push off. Reaching for that stop ball in squash or covering a shot in floorball is made easier with the RollBar? technology.
- Torsion Guide System. The distance from heel to the ball of the foot (62% of the shoe) has been designed with extra stability, which ends in the so-called ?ballet? line, a 75° angle. In front of the 75° line, we have equipped the shoe with greater flexibility to stimulate the foot?s natural movements. TGS 62/75 takes all of the gait cycle criteria into consideration. At the same time, it softens the strains caused by friction during lateral movements. The shoe bends in exactly the right places, stimulating the foot?s natural lateral and forward movements.
- The exo skeleton design stabilizes the foot for lateral movements and reduces pressure at the MTP joints (Metatarsophalangeal joints). It is important to keep the foot stable medio-lateral, avoiding friction and side forces in the soft parts of the foot sole, especially underneath the forefoot.
- Heel cushioning foam - C35, positioned at the heel centre, gives you 70% better shock absorption than a regular EVA midsole compound.
- In order to help you control all of this cornering performance, our XR110 outer sole has an extra sticky developed compound!
- Fast lateral stops expose the foot to the risk to roll over outwards, causing injuries. LMS+ (Lateral Movement Stabilizer Plus) is a unique design with a positive angle of 11° that prevents the foot from rolling over outwards.
Do not wait any longer and buy Salming Slide 5 Goalie! At goalinn all our Men´s shoes products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand Salming. Buying in our football store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our football community. Place your order now and receive Salming Slide 5 Goalie as soon as possible at home.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU