`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
When developing the Kobra Mid the sibling of Salming?s success indoor shoe the Kobra launched in 2016 we´ve been aiming for an indoor shoe icon a shoe that would stand the test of time, combining a blend of lightweight, cushioning and stability. Compared to the regular Kobra Mid has a higher shoe upper construction and lengthened lacing area hence the model name Mid.
A new Wrap Around System Design (WAS Design):
- In order to facilitate agility and stability but still maintain the lightweight characteristics, we have designed the midsole rear end with higher side walls that wrap around the heel area. In combination with the LMS Plus 8° and the new fully integrated ExoSkeleton construction, it ensures an excellent stability and perfect fit.
- Weight: 358 g
- Drop: 8 mm
- Stack: 22 mm center of heel14 mm ball of foot
- Midsole: Recoil? + Recoil R?
- Outsole: HexaGrip?
- Lining: Mesh
- An increased radius on the inner side of the outer sole, facilitates rolling the foot inwards and toe push off. Reaching for that stop ball in squash or covering a shot in floorball is made easier with the RollBar? technology.
- Torsion Guide System. The distance from heel to the ball of the foot (62% of the shoe) has been designed with extra stability, which ends in the so-called ?ballet? line, a 75° angle. In front of the 75° line, we have equipped the shoe with greater flexibility to stimulate the foot?s natural movements. TGS 62/75 takes all of the gait cycle criteria into consideration. At the same time, it softens the strains caused by friction during lateral movements. The shoe bends in exactly the right places, stimulating the foot?s natural lateral and forward movements.
- The exo skeleton design stabilizes the foot for lateral movements and reduces pressure at the MTP joints (Metatarsophalangeal joints). It is important to keep the foot stable medio-lateral, avoiding friction and side forces in the soft parts of the foot sole, especially underneath the forefoot.
- To stabilize and fixate the heel, which is key to providing a great fit and comfort, we have developed a new anatomical Ergo Heel Cup that is slightly longer than the average heel cup.
- A new very durable lightweight rubber compound - HX120 - that features Salmings HexaGrip? pattern designed for the best possible grip on all indoor surfaces.
- Lateral Movement Stabilizer - an especially designed light weight integrated dual torsion unit that supports the foot during fast and irregular lateral movements.
- Fast lateral stops expose the foot to the risk to roll over outwards, causing injuries. LMS+ (Lateral Movement Stabilizer Plus) is a unique design with a positive angle of 8° that prevents the foot from rolling over outwards.
Recoil? + Recoil R?:
- The material in the midsole is a newly developed compound named RECOIL? which is a super lightweight cushioning compound that releases a higher rebound energy effect. The Recoil R? - as in Recoil Reduction - is a cushioning compound featured in the heel impact zone designed to reduce impact forces and increase comfort when lunging.
Find out the Salming Kobra Mid in stock and at the best price. Also have a look on our Men´s shoes sales and choose our best offers. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on Trainers products at amazing discount prices! All this to ensure you get the cheapest deal every time at goalinn.
Salming kobra mid
Carlos piragauta - 11/09/2018
Excellent product, I take your time delivery but it was worth it, super recommended
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE