`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Using innovative Dynamic Wrap technology, the GEL-BLAST 6 helps you push off and move faster. It replicates taping around the foot and works by locking your midfoot more securely. You can also adjust the tightness for a perfect fit. The GEL-BLAST 6 offers great stability for powerful players with a combination of DuoMax and firmer Solyte 55 lasting. And as well as stability and comfort, you can stay agile and make quick movements with a new midsole and A-truss design. Plus, with an ergonomic vamp design, you can move across the court aggressively while your natural gait is supported.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.: ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Trusstic System®: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- WET GRIP® Outsole: An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material: Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Solyte 55 Lasting: ASICS lightest midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology.
- Flexion Fit Vamp: Upper technology which offers stability, comfort and breathability.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit: 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athletes heel, creating a personalized fit.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- A Truss: Enhances rearfoot to forefoot transition upon jumping, maximizing power, and acts as a rearfoot stabilizer upon landing.
- NC Rubber® Outsole: Compound containing more natual rubber content than traditional solid rubber, resulting in enhanced traction on court systems.
- Dynamic Wrap: Technology which supports the midfoot during fast movements and jumping. The support is based on the taping technology used by Indoor athletes and is based on the movements of the foot. The strategically placed wraps will guide the foot to a powerful re-supination.
- Asymmetrical lacing design: Anatomically correct lacing environment that reduces potential for irritation and provides increased comfort and fit.
- Pguard: Reinforced rubber/resin compound attached to the forefoot providing increased durability and protection.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Open Mesh Upper: Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Cleaning: Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap. This should remove the dirt, and is fine to do every now and again.
- Washing: Do not wash your shoe in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole from your shoe and wash separately. This will help to refresh the inside of your shoe. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- Drying: Dont place them your shoes near a heat source such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open the shoe and then fill the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
Welcome to our Asics Gel Blast 6 special offer! Think in goalinn when you want to renew your football material. goalinn is an online store that works together with the best national and international brands like Asics so that you can find everything you are looking for to enjoy your life. Check out the available products in Men´s shoes.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE